Statement for the Munchoff Foundation
The Munchoff Foundation is a nonprofit organization developed to inspire
and encourage the physically challenged to become independent
specifically in the arena of cooking.
The foundations primary goal is to impact the disabled community through
the training and promotion of adaptive cooking.
Specific goals and tactics:
· Develop training methods through the use of state-of-the-art
communication mediums including video, CD-ROM/DVD,
streaming media, as well as on-site presentations and instruction programs.
· To promote the training of those in need and give direction.
· Encourage participants in programs to recover physically, mentally,
spiritually, as well as emotionally.
· Commit foundation resources to advancing current therapeutic standards.
· To contribute to changing the attitude and outlook on life of all
those who the foundation serves.
· The foundation's commitment is to enhance independence and lifestyle
of those physically different.